Manager of Business Operation (Full-time)
Bye Aerospace Corporate Office, Centennial Airport 7395 S. Peoria St. Suite 206 (TacAir Hangar 8) Englewood, CO 80112
Bye-Aerospace, one of Colorado’s Top 50 Companies to Watch for 2017, is seeking a reliable, well-organized Manager of Business Operation (MBO) to handle daily office operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The MBO ensures our company’s office runs smoothly and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Ideal candidate is self-motivated with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work across teams in a collaborative nature with little supervision. Time management skills are essential to ensure efficient performance of the following responsibilities:
• Coordination of office activities/operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarize information; identify trends
• Track scheduled expenditures, analyze variances and recommend corrective actions
• Create and maintain central filing system (protect, retrieve, transfer, and dispose of records as appropriate)
• Manage purchasing; accounts payable; accounts receivable; invoicing
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages, etc)
• Process employee timesheets and payroll
• Oversee benefits administration
• Maintain Business Insurance
• Oversee bank transactions and maintain current account information
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures (cost accounting, quarterly and year-end financials for tax purposes)
• Create various reports and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Maintain current vendor/supplier database (agreements and scheduled payments for facilities, IT, telecom, printers, etc)
• Manage travel arrangements for all staff
• Manage agendas/conference calls/appointments for upper management
• Track office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Coordinate office events
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Additional Qualifications: Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Solid working knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP, etc). Familiarity with office management practices and procedures and basic understanding of accounting principles.
Education/Experience: Associates Degree with 5-10 years of experience as Office Manager/Administrator. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree.
Please forward resume and cover letter to Diane Simard, Sr. Vice President, at DSimard@ByeAerospace.com.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here: (http://pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html)